“Don’t Believe The Lies, Believe Your Life“… it wasn’t but a few months ago when I first heard of Brian Echevarria. Nationally, he was little known with respect to politics but then a video of him speaking in front of his local school board went viral. This episode is not about politics, but about Brian’s story. Family is his story…
Who is Brian Echevarria?
On February 14, 2022, Brian Echevarria was to be the 25th speaker at his local school board meeting in Cabarrus County, NC. Brian is passionate with regard to the controversial issues facing our children in the public school system today. Taboo issues like CRT and transgender athletes can quickly derail school board meetings, but Brian’s impassioned & sensible speech got the country talking. The video quickly went viral and he became known as CRT Dad. Brian is much more than the name would imply. Brian is a Republican candidate for NC House District 73 – Christian, Conservative, Husband, Father, Small Business Owner, and Community Leader.
In this episode we discuss:
- His February speech at the school board meeting
- Don’t believe the lies, believe your life… Real life is shutting off the news and getting out there to speak with your neighbors
- Family and family values, how politics touches all aspects of our lives
- LeBron James comments on Brittney Griner and the invisible “Black Tax”
- The Hate Mail he’s received for telling his powerful story and love for his country
- His candidacy for NC House District 73
Contact and Follow Brian Echevarria:
- Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/VoteBrianEchevarria/
- Twitter ~ @BrianEchNC
- Instagram ~ https://www.instagram.com/electbrianechevarria/?hl=en
- Website ~ http://www.FamilyIsOurStory.com
What have you done today to make your life a better life? What have you done today to make the world a better place? The world is a better place if we are better people, and that begins with each of us leading a better life. Be kind to one another, be grateful for everything you’ve got, and make each and every day the day that you want it to be!
Please follow The Derate The Hate podcast on Facebook, MeWe, Instagram, Twitter . Subscribe to us wherever you enjoy your audio. Please leave us a rating and feedback. Send me a message on any media platform or subscribe directly from our sites. Let us know about someone you think should be on our podcast, and if we book them for a conversation, I’ll send you a free gift! Not on social media? You can share your thoughts directly with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please check out our affiliates page by clicking HERE!